Tuesday 8 December 2015

Another Day of Unsurpassed Joy


Another day of unsurpassed joy eases past.  I walk in this morning and everyone walks out!  No tea, no time to make tea, nobody to relieve me when making tea and thirst threatening to end me by the time someone arrived hours later.  Good job I'm not the complaining type.  As always I was busy and this continued all day.  No lunch break, I had to run to the cafe for a sandwich and stuff myself at my desk while serving people.  Bacon and egg sandwiches are not good at moments like this!  However I was ready when the kids arrived, 45 sweet young things who have not yet learned to wait for their change.  I could have made a small fortune there.  
Of course this means I have little time to myself when I venture home.  Things pile up and await developments but the work has to wait as I am off to work again tomorrow.  One bint has a 'sore back' another is not coming in as she is Christmas shopping (that will make no difference really I say) and I have been persuaded to arrive sometime tomorrow to attend to the next lot of kids.  When do I sleep I asked, "Christmas Day" I was told.  She might be right.



As I awoke this morning, long before any of you lot saw the clouds above us, I caught some of the comments from Trump on the wireless.  It took me a few moments to register as at first I thought it was a spoof of some kind but indeed this was Donald Trump attempting to get elected as President of the USA.

That space was to give us all time to consider what this would mean, lets have another.

Even US loving David Cameron, he of the brain the size of a peanut, even he has allowed his spokesman to indicate he does not think much of Trump.  Lets face it the US has produced many oddities when choosing a President and two at least, Reagan and Dubya, got elected but this one is way too far over the other side to even consider as President, surely?   Of course he will not get elected the establishment will do something that blocks him or hinders his support and he will fade away like other 'B' celebrities.  Already the Republican Party is gathering ideas how to remove him. We know that if elected it would be hard for this country or most others to share info with the US, trade and other dealings may cease and his position would become untenable.  However we know he will not get elected, Trump is clearly too daft even for the USA.

Mind you they said that about Adolf Hitler...




5 comments:

Lee said...

I think I might make today a day without news bulletins. Actually, a better idea would be to make the rest of my life a life without news bulletins!!

I am going to try this at home!!

Jenny Woolf said...

I think if Trump ever got to be president this would be a signal to pack up and go and live somewhere very far from any other people, since everywhere in the world would suddenly get a whole lot more dangerous with a clown like that in charge.

Unknown said...

Trump is there to insure Hillary being our next president, and we deserve them both.

the fly in the web said...

I suspect that they are not telling you about the decision to open on Christmas Day.....

Adullamite said...

Lee, Doing without news often means missing little.

Jenny, Don't worry, even the Republicans baulk at electing folk like him.

Jerry, I'm for Hilary!!!!!

Fly, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!