Thursday 3 December 2015

Slow Day


The decision to 'Go to war!' as the 'Daily Mail' gently put it has filled the grubby media today, that and the media attack on Jeremy Corbyn.  It is amazing how the middle class BBC liberals are so keen to attack Corbyn.  They are supposedly 'lefties' and I suspect they are afraid of his popular backing.  It would not do to have the people demands seen as important, at least not as important as the middle class 'lefties' demands anyway.  Tsk!  They might not be allowed to tell others what to do.

The world continues as if nothing happened and I followed them by posting two more Xmas packets, cheap gifts for the family, I send Gift Cards and I am real happy 'Poundland' now do them.  The I had an attractive blonde cut my hair and wandered around Tesco.  On the way back I passed the museum so I popped in to say 'Hello.'  Within minutes I was busy at the desk as nobody was in and I had to cover for an hour!  Typical!  I spent some time looking through the 1937 'Kellys' Directory' which lists the people and life of the town at that time.  Ridiculously interesting to see my home was once used as a surgery by a doctor who bought it from a family chap.  He took over the house from a woman who made corsets, that's one way to get around women.  This unexpected diversion, not the corsets, meant I was unable to spend time on my latest exercise regime.  Sadly I had to let that pass. 
Nothing of any moment has passed through my mind or across my consciousness all day.  Whether that is because nothing has or whether it is because I am too dumb to see it today I know not but nothing has happened.  So I suggest you take yourself over to Dave and see his excellent photos taken on his travels.  Well worth a look!  As for me I am downloading the Windows update on the other laptop so that will keep me busy for a while.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was under the impression that you are rather "slow" every day.

Adullamite said...

Jerry, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Lee said...

And then did the attractive blonde walk around Tesco handing our locks of your hair?

Adullamite said...

Lee, No she wrapped them in silver paper and is selling them at £10 a go!