Sunday 14 May 2017

Twighlight


I was sitting on my bed in the west wing watching football as night began to fall.  When allow as quiet I noticed the sun glimpsed through the leaves on the trees across the road and was temped out to snap a picture or two. 
Sunday evenings are quiet, no kids as homework keeps them locked indoors and only a dog walker or two passed by.  So I took a few pictures of the sky, not much else worth taking and rushed home to see them.


The problem is that on this laptop I do not have 'Live.com' as Microsoft have ended this.  The photo gallery was excellent and made playing with the pictures relatively easy.  However on Win 10 they have replaced this with 'Photos' and it is not easy nor that good.  I must look for something better so I can do things with the pics.  Very frustrating and annoying also when you consider they have taken all my pics from everywhere they could find and added them to their 'Photos' whether I liked this or not.  The power grab of these people knows no end.

 
Transferring them to add them to Blogger was not that easy, I suspect there is a way and I have not yet fund this but I did not enjoy the palaver swapping things over.  Good job I'm not one to complain.  
Tomorrow museum for meeting re new exhibition, fiddle with broken laptop, hoover and read books...


3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

I wish these computer firms would just leave things alone...or give you the option to change if you want to....

Lee said...

Your photos of the sky are wonderful...despair not...class them as a new start! :)

Adullamite said...

Fly, You can turn off auto updates. I must remember to do that on that one now. If I can work out how!

Lee, Aye storm cluds have their uses don't they.