Thursday 3 November 2022

PayPal Problems


 


Paypal, a very good idea, especially at Christmas.
However, there is a problem.
I purchase something, a magazine or a Xmas gift, I click on PayPal to pay, and log in.
Fine.  Always worked.
So, of I go, log in, and then they wish to authenticate me by calling my landline.
The landline that does not work!
I try to contact them, and they ask me to Log in!
I cannot log in as they wish to call my defunct phone!
I wish to log in, to change the phone number to the blessed mobile phone.
But I canny log in until they call the dead one!
I looked for an email way to call them, this does not appear to exist.
There is a call number, but whether my mobile will work on this is unclear by the way they have explained things.
Now with the important Heart game kicking off in less than an hours time I am not going to try to contact them today, I may still be there at midnight! 
I am now in a good mood...

Ha!  I have found a contact point on Twitter.  I will look into this tomorrow, the game is about to begin!


2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

You have my entire sympathy.
I wanted to check something, so had to log in. Could not as they did not have my mobile number. Contacted them,to find that as we were regustered while in France, I had to contact their French branch.
First question...what was my 'phone number? No, not the mobile, the landline in France!
As I can't remember it after all these years, I got the gallic shrug down the 'phone and that was that. And that is that as far as Paypal is concerned....they can go and shrug themselves.

Adullamite said...

Fly, I have a contact through Twitter now, but football hinders me using it...