Saturday 5 November 2022

Nothing to Say Saturday

 


A Saturday, and nothing to say.  
Inclement weather, another fancy phrase for constant rain, fills the day outside.
I left before 8 am to pop into Sainsburys for the things forgotten yesterday, this to avoid the coming rain, and it was raining by the time I got to the front door.  Too late to stop, I returned 'fair drookit,' from my short jaunt.
Forgetting the bread also, as usual.  
Amongst other things not worth saying, I fell asleep after lunch, again, and enjoyed it immensely. 
My favourite half hour that.
Of course I will not sleep until yon time tonight, and wake at 5 am again.
I ate 'sludge soup' for lunch.  
This began as Red Lentil soup but ended up as sludge!  It tasted like this also.
I now have a contact at PayPal to deal with, but this means phone calls and time, so it has to wait until tomorrow, maybe.
My phone is still down, I need to investigate thousands of suggestions regarding fixing it, before I give up and call for a technician...money required, so he can wait.
Almost all Christmas gifts bought, almost.  Just saying...
Another non Saturday, and can do nothing until I have seen the 6 pm game on BBC Alba.  
I may as well eat something with flavour now, I wonder if there is any cheese in that mousetrap...?


  

No comments: