Saturday 12 November 2022

PayPal Troubles Again



So, having called the 'PayPal' voice and struggled to get nowhere, after the phone line, still crackly, was fixed, I went online and signed in, using the landline to verify myself, and attempted to change the main number to the mobile.
This was quite easy, I went through the system, fixed it in, but it did not show a change, and logged out.
Yesterday, I spent a huge amount of money on Christmas tat gifts.  I used 'PayPal' to pay for them, and attempted to verify myself via the mobile.  Sure enough both the numbers showed up, sure enough I logged into the mobile number, sure enough it did not work!
It is always possible I made a mistake, I have made them before now.  It is also possible 'PayPal' is attempting to kill me.  However, I made use of the landline and spent money.  Today, two of the 'Etsy' lassies claimed the 'goods are in the post,' and I believe them.  Hopefully the two other shops also reply quickly.  I would like to finish this during the coming week.  
If 'PayPal' let me...


2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Good luck! I am stymied with Paypal as I cannot remember the number of my French landline!
You've had a number of artworks featuring water lately...very enjoyable.

Adullamite said...

Fly, Don't call the voice...