Saturday 29 December 2018

Rushed Saturday


Foolishly I went on the free bus to the outlet centre joining the pig ignorant throng.  Pushing, walking into people, talking loudly on phones and shops not stocking anything worth buying.  Coming back I ventured into Tesco where ten thousand Buffalo were wandering around desperate for more of the stuff they have over abused already this week.  I got my milk and bread, chatted to the young checkout assistant, and ran home for the football.
Today being a derby day I threw £7:99 on a SKY Day Pass so I could watch the Glasgow and Edinburgh ones.  How sad that Rangers looked like a football team in the first one, I rather hoped they would lose heavily, sell their better players in the January Transfer window, and go bust!  They might survive now.
I rush this as I await the Edinburgh derby, a game featuring two sides missing good players and therefore impossible to predict.  I suspect however that the Heart of Midlothian will win again, we usually do... 


2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

You'll be a happy man tonight,then....

Adullamite said...

Fly, YES!