Tuesday 18 December 2018

Last Day for a While.


Last Tuesday at museum for a couple of weeks, well until next year of course, and this was my day, cutting and cutting again all morning.  Apart from a small school that arrived before we were open,  the phone ringing and people giving orders the day was to go well.
Chocolates were in abundant supply, as one young lady going in and put just to swipe one at every passing understood only too well.  I hope her teeth fall out.  Now I must find something to do next Tuesday instead of being here at the museum cutting my way round reindeer antlers.  No thin tape that requires cutting in half and then chopped up in lengths just for the kids to fiddle about with, no more attempting to read about Jose being sacked while people come in to spend cash, tsk, you would think they could wait until I had read the news.
Now I await the football and sleep, possibly both...

 

2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

You could always put on that sweater with the lights...

Adullamite said...

Fly, Sadly that fell accidentally into the charity shop....