Thursday 12 May 2016

Spring


Spring has been springing all day today, I could see it through the museum window this morning.  However I was only out in it for a wee while afterwards as I had to shop in the charity shop for other people and then eat, something I appear to have forgotten to do recently.
Coming home I was amazed at the leaf filled trees, all those different shades of green, and the joyous sound of the many birds heard at this time, chaffinches, blackbirds, thrushes, robins and many things that I know not the name but love the sound.  The sun shining all day made it better as we are so unused to that.
Very tired, my mind is not working well this week, either not enough protien or carbohydrate or the mind is dyng.  I remembered to shave this morning two minutes before I was about to leave, then I forgot some stuff I had to take with me, and when at work I took my laptop but forgot glasses that enabled me to see what I was writing.
I suppose it's just another day...


5 comments:

Lee said...

I know the feeling...I'm touch-typing this as I left my glasses on the kitchen bench!

Love the cartoon! :)

Kay G. said...

I like that photo of the blackbird but I think he is looking at you in a suspicious manner. Could just be my paranoid nature though, don't mind me.

the fly in the web said...

Spring does take you by surprise at times....especially when it stops raining so that you can see it.

Adullamite said...

Lee, Life is hard soetimes!

Kay, No that's how blackbirds look at you!

Fly, Brilliant!

carol in cairns said...

It is good that Spring has sprung for you to enjoy, however short it may last. It gives you hope.
I forget to eat at times too ...