Friday 28 January 2022

Tesco and Sue

 

 
The pink in the few clouds early on tempted me outside this morning.  Luckily however, my head was not awake until much later.  Long after 10:30 I stumbled downstairs and sauntered through the town centre streets to Tesco.
In spite of Boris's absurd determination to kill us all by claiming masks were no longer required the vast majority inside Tesco were masked.  Some also, aged and possibly infirm, wore masks outside.  This town has lost many to the virus, though strangely enough few people I know can speak of any friend or neighbour who has died from this virus.  Still, Tory lovers or not they do not believe Boris and would wonder where Chris Whitty and his men are these days, why have they been removed from the media? 
Toddling through the crowd, actually for a Friday a very small crowd in the shop, I obtained my wishes, ensuring I glanced at the list I had made, filled my basket, I always use a basket as it is easier than a trolley and enables me to get past women with trollies much easier, and headed for the young lass at the checkout.  It was only as I unpacked the bag back home that I remembered the things some old fool had not bothered to put on the shopping list!  I think matron needs to have a word.
 
 
A trapped fox is less cunning that Boris.  Or is that less desperate?  
With the Sue Gray report on his illegal parties about to be published we find the Met Police now insisting she avoids all mentions of parties because this may prejudice their investigation.  This, Twitters lawyers appear to say is unjustified and an interference in her work.  I wonder who put Cressida up to this?
Journalists, something no longer found in the UK media, investigating something may well publish their information.  Police, taking this to court, will soon find no media mentioning the item until the legal work is complete.  So, why should Sue, on whom the nation leans, not publish a full report?
No reason, just another Boris cover up.
 

3 comments:

Dave said...

In wales there is a variation on mask wearing and I shall continue with them. You have a good source for your cartoons.

the fly in the web said...

Would that be the same old fool that left stuff off my list.....

Adullamite said...

Dave, I noticed this morning most still wearing them in Sainsburys also.


Fly, Possibly....tee hee.