Wednesday 5 January 2022

Energy Chancers

 
The chancers are at it again.  Both EON, now called 'E.on Next' for no good but certainly a costly reason, and the British Gas people, now called 'British Gas Evolve,' again for no good, but certainly costly reason are asking for a meter reading every month.  This apparently is to ensure you are up to date and able to control your costs, though I notice they do not allow you to reduce those costs as you wish on their websites as they once did.  So, to save costs, I have had to read the gas meter, in the rain, and today, clamber up and down stairs to read the electric meter in the basement (which was warmer than my condominium).
As you may remember I cannot have a 'Smart Meter' as there is no signal in the basement, and therefore I must monthly clamber about to save these grasping chancers from employing men to do so as they once did.  This saves me money?  Cutting their costs, lowering their high salaries and big bonus's to chancer directors, removing this government, and nationalising gas, water and electricity, alongside rail and bus as well as the NHS might help my costs.  I doubt reading meters monthly will do so.  
There is of course no alternative to these large powerful crooks.  It is indeed true there have been problems with gas supply, especially from that nice Mr Putin, who probably has shares in these two companies, yet the smaller companies that still remain are struggling and no cheaper now than this lot, whatever name they use.
Brexit has not helped either, we have lost the collective deals we once shared, and nobody reckons the UK now.  Prices to increase soon, but I am confident that nice Mr Johnson will enable a good deal for us all, unless he is at a party that is.


No comments: