Saturday 29 January 2022

Another 'Nothing to Say,' Evening

 

I began this early in the morning after I came back from the shops.  However, I had nothing to say at the time so I left it.  Now, having watched two football games, washed and shaved, eaten badly, and ache all over with trying to exercise away my aches, I find I have even less to say.  A quick run through the media shows there is nothing to say there either, a search of the tv schedules reveals absolutely nothing worth watching and the radio iplayer may be searched out soon.  So, it's another 'Nothing to Say' evening.


3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

You missed a good cricket match......

Dave said...

I bet you watched Gambia and Cameroon. A tremendous atmosphere in the stadium with both sets of supporters.

Adullamite said...

Fly, Tsk!


Dave, I missed it, as BBC Alba had the Hearts match on at 6 pm.