Wednesday 8 May 2019

Wednesday Baby


Me, myself and I considered the 'Daily Star,' a very much down market tabloid which I never look at to have won the headline of the day competition yesterday.  With the rest of the press offering page after page of old stories with accompanying photos the Star just had a simple headline stating the obvious.    
Today the papers are till engulfed in using the brat to avoid talk of Brexit.  Search the pages carefully as other important news will be slipped out by the government while this nonsense continues.  Today the fuss concerns the name of the child, I have sent the name 'Parasite' to Harry as an idea, he may however consider this to cover most of the royals, and 'benefit Scrounger' was another that crossed y mind.  I suggested also he takes the bairn down to the local 'Food Bank' and let him know how the rest of the population live under this government.  I suspect Harry, he with the gift of his mothers brain and his fathers hair (how come father never paid for him?), I suspect Harry knows little of life outside the nightclubs where the rich gathered to while away the hours.  Still he knows Africa is towards the South and quite warm.
What?  Me cynical?

  
I see that nice Mr Hunt has once again been taking his smile around the world.  Not that I would consider a foreign secretary doing this a bad thing indeed it is part of the job, however a cynic would say that maybe this is his ploy to get the top job?  Now in no way could I ever be called a cynic but again today he is meeting people, this time greeting the US representative to chat about Donald coming over and at no time will he mention the sale of the NHS to the yankees in any way or form if he became PM.  No, no, no, to think that a possibility would be outrageous, though he did write a wee book suggesting such a ploy some time back and a quarter of the NHS has been privatised much of it to American health peoples.  
Just saying like.

3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

And what the press wants to know, but is too wary of the PC brigade to make plain, is what colour is Archie's skin....

Mike Smith said...

I'm a republican so I couldn't give a hoot what the royal baby is called. Although I knew James would be ruled out for obvious reasons...

Adullamite said...

Fly, Well Mr Baker got sacked for implying that....

Mike, James X & 5th I think would sound good, but the nickname 'Ginger' might be an irritant.