Friday 18 July 2014

Hot Heat!




Hot heat today, reaching 84 degrees, that's 29 to you in the colonies! i have still got the bug which has wearied me badly this week and have not been out in this much.  20 minutes this afternoon after I was forced to shop for ink for the printer (£28:50 for a set of B&W & Colour. Tesco wanted £32 for the same!!!). I sat for a wee while on the way back and rested my ailments and gazed at the blue above us.  

    
He came out full of vim and vigour, dropping the ball and ordering the boss to chuck it for him. As you can see on the way back after a short tour of the park he is less keen or haste.  Age is catching up on us all.... 

I'm off to bed....





8 comments:

Lee said...

It blew a wild gale here yesterday...all day long. It brought the chill factor way down, so I spent the rest of the day after returning home from the supermarket snuggled up reading and watching a couple of movies with my two furry mates up close and personal.

I think the temp here on the hill might have reached 12C (53F), if that, around the middle of the day, but it dropped drastically again soon after.

That bug has been hanging around far too long, Adullamite. Take good care of yourself.

Mike Smith said...

Sounds a bit ruff - or am I barking up the wrong tree...?

Carol said...

I have asked around this colony today and 29 is definitely not hot old chap. But then you would bro ably tell me that 14 is absolutely not cold.

Weather aside ~ I seem to be getting Spam email from someone pretending to be you ~ I am assuming it us not you looking at the sophistication (or lack there of) of their attempt to be you. The title of the email was Addulamite. The message was the website is up and you have been chosen. That was it!!!!

Adullamite said...

Mike, I'm not too sure what you are doing at that tree actually.....

Carol, 14 degrees! I'm taking my short off now, that's hot!
I am certainly not spamming you. My website is not up, or at least not that one. I would not click on any links....! Time to run Spybot and Malawarebytes I reckon.

the fly in the web said...

I'm sorry you are still under the weather....and you are quite right....it wasn't hieroglypics.

Adullamite said...

Fly, Take a lollipop stick, chop off the end at an angle, and write on Plasticine in Cunaform 100 lines of 'I must known Akkadian.'

Lee said...

I did comment on this post yesterday morning...very strange that it's not appeared as yet...almost 24 hours later.

Adullamite said...

Lee, You did indeed but for some reason it did not come up. Has now.