Wednesday 25 November 2020

Stuffing Face or Saving Face.


In spite of dreich weather, thick overcast clouds dampened the streets and the hearts of many this morning, in spite of this my delivery arrived from Foress via Inverness, Newcastle, Harlow and looking at the friendly driver, Morrocco at 1:40 ish today.  Two frozen sachets kept the pies cool, most now cooler in the freezer.  At least I hope it is safe to freeze them, I will find out soon!
One now awaits me, I felt it right to ensure they taste right before going on, and then I can get back to what I have not done while awaiting the van arriving.  So, that was alright, I may need to eat one or two more tonight.


The smiling immigrant at the Despatch Box has announced a cut in foreign aid.  Success for the 'Daily Mail' reader!  A miniscule amount of cash, that possibly aids this country more than any other, now cut to serve ideology and stupidity.  Will this aid the Billions squandered on Brexit?  Will it aid anyone bar the money changers on high?  With a claim that 2.6 million will be unemployed next year - 2.6 million!  yet there is no apology for Brexit which caused it, nor for the mishandling of the virus which exacerbates this.  Still, they and their money changers will be OK.  
Millions unemployed, no leadership at the top, gangster attitudes, incompetence, graft, and a pretence to care for the economy?  How did we get into this mess?


4 comments:

the fly in the web said...

I had to keep coming back to take a look at those pies...and then felt so jealous I couldn't write anything!

Adullamite said...

Fly, They are DELICIOUS!

the fly in the web said...

Swine!

Adullamite said...

Fly, Tee Hee...