Thursday 30 August 2018

Wasted Day


Life is soooo busy, I managed to get through two of my jobs today, the others now come under 'Friday Jobs.'  I had plans, last night these formed in my mind and enthusiasm soared, then I fell asleep.  This morning I sat ruminating on the emptiness of early morning TV while browsing the emails and other important internet stuff and suddenly it was ten in the morning.  Having just begun my third cup of brew I decided to finish that before journeying out to B&M for the seed for the birds. At eleven I decided to change my plans and wait till after lunch.  I got there about three...
Now I notice I have a long list of things to do tomorrow. 


2 comments:

Dave said...

Whats the saying....procrastination is the thief of time!!!!!!!!!!

Adullamite said...

Dave, Jings, now someone has stolen my clock!