Tuesday 14 September 2021

More Tuesday Twaddle

As I stepped out towards the Liberal Club last night I was entranced by the summer like evening.  The warmth in the air, the aroma from the grasses in the park, the setting sun, and the evening light.  All marvellous, though the phone camera is not good enough to record this well.  


On  the way home, under a somewhat darker sky, I attempted to catch the light from the Club window.  There is something attractive about light shining in the darkness, almost but not quite swallowed up by it.  
I did not attempt photos today with any device.  It rained, it rained and it rained.  Therefore I took to other objectives, doing two loads of washing, ironing the shirts, I had used the last yesterday evening, and worked through my emails and other items.  The 'to do' list was touched, but not by much!  The house, because of drying washing, now stinks!  It is however warm...


2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Lovely evening photgraph...and that light shining out through the darkness took me back years, returning from a meeting in the dark, from the warmth of comrades and joint endeavours.

Adullamite said...

Fly, A light shining in the darkness, even though the Guinness comes in cans...