Wednesday 29 July 2020

Annoyed by Blogger!




This new Blogger layout is not good! 
Slow awkward, difficult to find things and designed by a 14 year old.
Not happy!
However, I did come across, by accident, old pictures I had forgotten all about.
No wonder, they are gash!


This one is not too bad mind.

I was happy before starting this.  I had cleaned out the drawers, done the washing, fixed part of the genealogy, and was planning tomorrows work.  This is Spring cleaning continuing, mind you it began last year, in Spring!  I may finish it next year.


Oh to get out and about again.  To get on a train and go somewhere.  To see sights missed, to pass open fields and dingy towns.  To visit London just so I could hate the sight of it!  Lock Down is one thing but while I cope with most of it I would like to visit somewhere soon.  Even the free bus does not run, not enough people using it as most shops still shut, or at least queues make life difficult for many.
I may slowly wander round to Tesco in the morning, just to see human life again.


Actually these pics are better than I thought.

At least proper football is near.  In spite of the mistreatment by the SPFL/SFA we begin a new season hoping soon to wipe smug grins of faces.  I suspect the Heart of Midlothian will feature on many Friday nights.  Something to look forward to.


3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

If it is anything like as foul to use as it is when trying to read posts then it must be awful.
I used to be able to click on a post and it would pop up...now I have some damn fool message giving me two options...read it or not.
If I hadn't wanted to read it I would not have clicked on it...
Could we find a Herod to take care of the Blogger's tech team...none of them can be out of nappies yet.

Jenny Woolf said...

Have you read Diamond Geezer's blog? He has do I evquite a job on new Blogger.at least it means they're not planning on stopping supporting it.

Adullamite said...

Fly, Hanging is too good for geeks!

Jenny, Did not know that one, I do now. He does it well. HTML to much for me but nice to know he gets annoyed also.
It does put you off using this.