Tuesday 26 June 2018

Lazy Day


A quiet day at work, nobody came in!
The staff didn't even give me anything to do but the delightful boss made me coffee to keep me awake.  I spent time talking to the plumbers still installing the central heating and took a couple of quick pictures of our organic garden in front of the building.  One of the volunteers is into this type of gardening.


However this hard work still wore me out and I fell asleep in the middle of the football!  I think it was visiting Tesco and then carrying the heavy bag home in the heat that was responsible for this.  I had to buy a lot as the fridge was empty!  I forgot the beer which shows how tired I must have been...


3 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

That picture is so right. I have spent the last month worrying about something that suddenly didn't happen!

Suza said...

So beautiful, i Love the yellow Flowers so. Sometimes it is Bretter just to see the beauty.

Adullamite said...

Jenny, That is always the way. Take 'forethought, not fearthought!'

Suza, Great!