Thursday 6 July 2017

Nothing Happened


Almost caught a bee!  This wee camera canny cope with close ups and I have to enlarge the picture yet it takes much enlarging and only then I find it's not sharp.  Why do bees move about so much?  It's not fair.
Another museum trip even though I ought to be sleeping off the last one. Little happened there as they are preparing for the next exhibition and it is all routine boring things today.


Look, still not sharp!  These bees keep moving around the Lavender and will not stop to pose.  It is becoming annoying.  I was only doing this as there was nothing else to do, Thursdays being the day many shops take the day off and remain shut so few people come into town.  Once the routine stuff was done and I had no computer to play on I was desperate for something interesting to do. 


I look forward to tomorrow when I can catch up on the excitement I missed today....



3 comments:

Lee said...

I'm lagging behind...trying to catch up reading blogs. I've been bingeing on Netflix...catching up on the past three seasons of "Suits"...a show I really enjoy. So all else has gone by the wayside. And today it's raining...so what hope do I have? lol

the fly in the web said...

Cheer up...I can`t even operate the camera to catch about fifty huge green and gold parrots in the tree on the side of the balcony...

Adullamite said...

Lee, Every hope! Or at least go back to bed.

Fly, Parrots! You lucky thing!