Tuesday 17 February 2015

I'm Tired....



I'm so tired!  Half term holiday and thousands of kids arrived at my door.  Just after Jean remarked that it was quiet, 10:30 ish is always quiet, we were inundated with mum's bringing the kids in.  The sun shining brightly fooled them into thinking it was warm, it wasn't really, but they had to get put of the house and here they arrived.  Not only but also there were human beings also visiting, lots of them. Many others came with queries, asking re photographs or tourist information, one visitor liked to talk as being far from home and alone he was a bit lonely, very nice he was.  Then I had to return later as the lass had to go visit a woman to record information re her wartime experiences. So I missed my much needed afternoon siesta and this is not good.  Adrenalin kept me going and now it has ceased!  
I might not be able to keep my eyes open during the football, this is bad....




.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Air Express I've sent you a flask of strong coffee and a packet of toothpicks, Mr. Ad-Man! It should be on your doorstep any second now! We can't have you falling asleep during the football. No, no...that just won't do.

Toothpicks are to keep your eyelids open and the coffee is for drinking. Don't do it in reverse!

Kay G. said...

That's nothing, I am sick AND tired!
Hang in there!

the fly in the web said...

Falling asleep during the football! Are you sure it's not the English stuff you are watching...?

Adullamite said...

Lee, oops, I didn't read the last line as I was tired....

Kay, you make me laugh!

Fly, There are few English here now in football!