Monday 9 February 2009

Time


Where did it go? Last time I looked it was Friday and I had just had a driving lesson, was on my knees giving thanks for survival, something I know the instructor was doing as soon as he got home, and awaiting a trip to the soup kitchen. Suddenly I have had a weekend, another drive through the wet roads, a rough time at the roundabouts and that kerb which lunged at me, and suddenly here I am getting ready for tomorrows 'Theory Test,' which I have decided I know too little about! I have realised how little I know and those are the questions they will ask. Ho hum!
Nothing has been done as my mind has been filled with other things, God, driving, a magazine and Josephus 'Antiquities' mostly. Now I am brain dead. Not that anyone would see any change I suppose.

Now where is that 'Highway Code' book......?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FYI: I watch a lot of science fiction shows. Well, at least the good ones when they're on. Anyway, a subject that comes up rather frequently on these shows is time-shifting, which has to do with moving backwards and forewards through time--sometimes at unexpected, and often very inconvenient, times.

Now, I would like to explain more about the phenomenon, but that would be a violation of prime directive governing time travel. In fact, I may have already done so just by telling you as much as I have, but it could explain why you can't account for several days, and how you can find footie so exciting.