Saturday 28 February 2009

Saturday


This has ruined my evening today. Not that it is at fault itself, but the audio part thereof! Since I last reinstalled XP (don't ask) the sound has been only half as loud as it ought to be. So this afternoon listening to the kickabout in Dundee I had to put the speaker to my ear at important times. I decided enough was enough and scrubbed the drivers and sought to reinstall them. I have no sound whatsoever now! I sought the right drivers, I think, installed and failed. I tried others and failed, all evening I have been failing when I ought to have been failing at something useful!

Ah well, the day started brightly as I cycled past those folk dog walking this morning. How nice to feel my knees ache as I pushed up the hill. Some folks thought the squeaking was the bike! I had hoped this would lead to a day of action and practical purpose. I was wrong! I also note that the folks I bought this from on E-Bay, who were helpful at first, appear to have disappeared. I wonder if they have closed down and reopened under a new name, not that I am suspicious or anything........

Now, what can I break tomorrow?

1 comment:

Mike Smith said...

Turn your hearing aid up, auld man!

Should we dare to dream Hearts will be back in Europe next season?