Thursday 29 November 2018

Theresa Typical


I find it interesting that CNN, that nice Mr Trumps favourite enemy, has produced a decent view of Scotland's opinion of Theresa May visiting the country.  I looked at the BBC site, searched the Scotland section and eventually found the visit mentioned, why are they keeping it quiet?  
Anyway CNN have offered a short two minute clip that is worth watching here.  I note STV, the opposition channel in Scotland have not noticed her visit at all.
A visit to a Leather Factory somewhere in Glasgow, no meeting with Scotlnd's Fist Minister, Scotland's parliament nor any members of the press who might ask questions, both the 'National' paper and CNN were banned from the media pack, not that it was a big 'pack.' 
This is typical of the offhand manner in which Westminster in particular and the English in general regard Scotland, soon Scotland will react and the words NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT will bring forth fruit!  England will have to pay her own way and not live of Scotland.  Of course when independent I suspect the locals will kick me out as an EU national while I wave my Scottish passport.  I could also wave pictures of Rees-Mogg to hold them off.  Brexit will have one good result, Scotland's independence.
Now I am watching the second of three football matches in a row, I need this to help me sleep as they wish me to go back to work tomorrow!  Tsk!


3 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Scotland and Northern Ireland have been treated very badly. Wales voted for Brexit but I am told they are changing their minds now.

the fly in the web said...

I don't forget how sniffy the EU was when Scotland proposed membership once independent...

Adullamite said...

Jenny, Indeed, but Westminster does not care.

Fly, Th want us now...