Thursday 21 March 2013

Quandry




Should I struggle through my mind, tired after a hard days housework, (Any women free) research, (Typing up notes and not being able to read my writing) shopping, (again!) and wasting time, (It's important I beat my score on 'Bouncing Balls') to find a post worth reading (Ha!) tonight?  Should I on the other hand watch Italy playing Brazil in a friendly match?  

Obviously I have been watching the football!  

However here is a quote worth reading:

"We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation." 

"...the English are fools and madmen."    Voltaire 1694-1778


.

6 comments:

Lee said...

Today I'm struggling to remain sane! I spent over an hour hanging on the phone listening to classical music pouring into my ear...if I hear classical music again it will be too soon! And I love classical music...but not when I'm waiting endlessly on the phone to have my query attended to!!!!!

And then my car wouldn't start!!!

So, the sanity struggle goes on...

Lee said...

In other words...hand me the hair dryer!!

Unknown said...

Um, he misspelled civilization.

Adullamite said...

Lee, Tee hee, er I mean I know how you feel....

Jerry, Well he's French, what do you expect?

jp@A Green Ridge said...

You can't be having abad day...you're alive!...:)JP

Adullamite said...

AQC, Good point! There again, you call this life.....?