Saturday 16 February 2013

Saturday Laff





My wife just called me.

She said, "Three of the girls in the office have just received
 some flowers for Valentines Day, they are absolutely gorgeous."

I said, "That's probably why they've received flowers."



Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought his wife 
anything for Valentine's Day.

'Yes,' came the answer from Tony who was a bit of a chauvinist,
 'I've bought her a belt and a bag.'

'That's nice of you,' Jim added,
 'I hope she'll appreciate them.'

Tony smiled as he replied,
 'So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now.




.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hahaha! Mirth for what it's worth! :)

Have a good weekend, Adullamite!

Unknown said...

Wait for it... Wait for it... BOO! HISS! (I expect extra credit for not going for instant gratification.)

Adullamite said...

Lee, Not much worth, but quick!

Jerry, Extra credit given!