Friday 18 May 2012

Hmmmm.....



Around lunchtime I found the laptop to be very slow.  Not for the first time I must say.  This varmint does its best to annoy and irritate me.  That being so I just switched of and went out, grumbling, which is unusual for me.  However while the beast works at proper speed I note I have to sign in to things, and little oddities have arisen.  Hmmmm  have I been hacked?  They cannot steal money, there is only debts!  Or was it just one of those moments such machines develop I wonder?  Running the anti virus stuff made things no clearer.  Ho hum.....


On Saturday the biggest game EVER in the history of the Scottish Cup takes place at Hampden Park Glasgow, and I will not be there!  However all being well I can pick up the pictures on the web, and once again the Heart of Midlothian will defeat the wee team Hibernian to take the cup back home where it belongs.  Sadly (snigger) Hibs have not won the cup since 1902, the year Roosevelt (the first one)  became the first US president to drive around in a car (that's an automobile for our US friends).  It was also the year before man actually flew, before my father was born (1908), before two major wars and countless small ones.  The funny thing is these Hibs folks think tomorrow they will actually win this cup, and this from a side that has just avoided relegation! Ha Ha Ha!!!  


2 comments:

red dirt girl said...

I never thought I would say this, "Good Luck. I hope your team wins."

there. I've supported your football habit.

xxx

Adullamite said...

RDG, See, I knew you were a beautiful woman! xx