Thursday 26 March 2009

BlogCatalog

I received this message today.

We wanted to remind you that your BlogCatalog Premium Membership expires today.

It then asks me to visit the site and donate!
What Premium Membership?
Since when had it a time scale?

I do not remember any mention of this ending.
Could it be this is just a way to make money? They are out of luck pal!
I have no money. So if this ends, it ends.
My feeble blogs will remain where they are and my $6 a month
will remain where it is, in fantasy land!

7 comments:

Mike Smith said...

I got the same e-mail auld fella. Perhaps we're both doomed...!

Adullamite said...

I think it a poor way to raise cash!
There is a rude e-mail on the way to them.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a scam. Nobody sent me that email.

Anonymous said...

Possibly because I'm not a member, Premium or otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Graham times are hard! I thought you had noticed.
Have a relaxing weekend.

Gerry Hatrić said...

$6 well saved, sir.

Unknown said...

I am feeling rather left out. For I have not received any such email. Of course, it could be another scam concocted by a deranged hooligan suffering from a severe footie fungus.