Saturday 2 December 2023

Saturday Struggles

 
I have spent the day attempting to sort out the mess caused by Christmas Cards.
The mess was caused by not having a wide enough selection, this was sorted today by finding several decent cards that would fix the problem.  Now I have a problem with too many cards to select from!
The family cards are done, this makes it easy.  Tomorrow I will hopefully put the rest in order.


Filling the couch I found three separate lots awaiting packing.  This is a problem, as one packet has already been packed, wrapped with an entire reel of brown tape, and awaits sending next week.  This leaves me three lots to sort.  This would be fine except there ought to be only two awaiting packing!  I have been making two lots for the one person!  How does this happen?  Now I need to restart as the box I have is not big enough.  I think next year I will demand they come south and pick them up themselves!


2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

That's it....make them work for their presents!

Adullamite said...

Fly, I'm glad you agree.