Wednesday 18 January 2023

Wednesday Kirk

 



I was feeling good this morning, though whether my new breakfast drink is responsible or not I remain unsure.  At least as I walked down the road to the Kirk later my bones did not creak as mush as usual.
There was a 'discipleship class' underway and I went along just to be involved in a face to face argument as opposed to the Twitter arguments I am so used to.  Sadly, this did not occur.  Tsk!  
When people agree with me I find myself floundering and unsure what to say, it is so unusual.
It was good to get about and about, buy bread today to save me getting up early to find some tomorrow.  I bought a couple of bags of cake like things, don't ask me what they were, and the cheerful lass in the 'Tesco Express' pointed out something was wrong with one bag.  It was crushed, and I mistook this to be a different variety of cake.  She changed them over and on I went.  I dumped them on the folks at Kirk, sandwiches were being eaten then, and found tea to keep me going.
I'm knackered and broken now mind...



4 comments:

Kay G. said...

Oh my goodness, I just had to look up the history of WD40. (Is that a real drink?)
Fascinating! I just wish I could call my Daddy and tell him what I learned.
(He always had a can of WD40 handy. He had a yard sale once, and a woman say a can of WD40 and asked how much it was....without missing a beat, he sold it to her even though it was half empty and it wasn't meant to be in the yard sale! My Dad was a funny guy.)

the fly in the web said...

I've found something to unlock the knees...tablets called Tory 120 - of all the names to choose - which contains Etoricoxib 120 mgs.
I don't know if you can buy them over the counter as we can here, but they are super...even relieved the pain in Leo's hands.
People agreeing with you...? Must be disconcerting!

Adullamite said...

Kay, Everybody has WD40 in the house. That is not a real drink however, just a photoshop.
Dad would like it.


Fly, Not available here without prescription.

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh dear I am sorry to say that cartoon made me laugh! Poor, poor Piglet....