Monday 16 January 2023

Not a Lot

 
 Frank Kelsey

 
Not a lot has happened.
The bug has bothered me a bit.
I have avoided everything.
Remaining inside, weary, sleepy, and staring into space.
Today, it improved.
I visited the expensive supermarket.
Made soup that tasted like it was meant to.
And now am revived by my own soup.  That has not happened before.
I di begin a post yesterday, I remained inside all day, but was not happy with the phraseology.
It made no sense in other words.
I have returned to one of my Twitter names however, I may soon be banned again.
Hopefully the world is treating you all better than the cold north wind coming through the gaps in my window is treating me.
 


3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Glad you are feeling better....and loved the cartoon!

Kay G. said...

After Christmas, it's always a crummy time for me.
Glad you're better.
I make some potato soup that would knock your socks off, wish I could send you some. Take care!

Adullamite said...

Fly, Good cartoon and very fitting.

Kay, Potato soup was what we lived on as kids.