Wednesday 2 September 2020

Nosy, me?

 


Now as you know I am not nosy, but I wonder what is going on in the park? 
When crowds of kids gather there it is either a drugs party, a gang fight or loud music sufficient to wake the dead.  As I have no interest in being woken I am left wondering what is happening?  
It does look like a school 'do' of some sort, several overfed teachers/assistants standing about gossiping while mothers delights wander about attempting to get nearer their favoured boy/girl, or indeed to escape the less favoured ones.  
Balloons aplenty can be seen, hydrogen filled, no music is heard, no excessive use of the skatepark, no obvious leader announcing this that or the other.  This is annoying, as one renowned for not being nosy I do wish to be informed  regarding events occurring outside my door.  
Ah 'Lock Down,' it makes the small things in life exciting!


On my way back from Sainsburys I noticed the crowd had gathered closer together and were listening to a man with a mike muttering things.  Not possible to hear what was said, it reminded me of the old Tannoy system at Waverley Station.  The high pitched voice of the wel educated woman would resound around the station, bouncing off the high glass ceiling above, echoing from one wall to another and leaving everyone completely baffled and rushing to the nearest porter to ask about their train.  

I believe it was PMQs again today.  I did not bother to watch.  Too many lies, unwillingness to answer questions, no facts to be heard, and all interest lost thanks to this inept man and his hordes.  How soon until he goes?


2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Not much social distancing to be seen there, then....perhaps it was Piers Corbyn with an overflow meeting from Trafalgar Square.

Adullamite said...

Fly, Like a football crowd at the end I noted.