Thursday 17 September 2020

Blogger Troubles and Nothing Happening

 

 
Blogger has been a pain!
The new site has not been allowing me to change the font size, it insists that 'paragraph' rather than 'normal' is the heading, and has annoyed me tremendously.
As I write I note changes, it looks like the font might change after all, so it was worth using the 'feedback' button. Ha!  It now works, well done Blogger!!!
Whether I have actuaqlly got something to say is of course another thing.  This 'Lock Down' maay have eased slightly but we are still limited on our outdoor adventures.  Tesco and Sainsburys are as far as we get.  Walking to church was tiring, especially as I have not done that for five months, and therefore with little to see in this town there is not much to post.
Of course things happen, someone got knocked down up the road, out of my sight however, another gets robbed way over there, an illegal gathering occurs on edge of town, all the excitement out of reach.  Though what excitement that causes is debatable.    
The only pictures I have taken are failed photos of Mars in the middle of the night. My neighbour wondering what I am doing with a camera at three in the morning..
And on top of this I do not wish to look at the news as Boris and his inept mates fill that.  Like so many others I find it hard to watch these days.  Once more Boris is torn apart at PMQs and the papers talk about something else, once more the NHS is let down, the papers ignore that.  What a government, how did people vote for this?
Oh and there is no spellchecker!
 

 

4 comments:

the fly in the web said...

So Blogger plays up just when people are thinking of deserting Wordpress thanks to its new dictatorial block publishing 'system'....can't win....
I have spent all morning installing a printer...I already have a printer but my laptop won't recognise it and the price - on offer - was about the same as a batch of cartridges for the old one.
It prints...but will it scan? It has an image on the control panel of circles enclsing sheafs of paper...one white, one blue...
I am plucking up courage to press one of them and have the whole system collapse.

Adullamite said...

Fly, It is always an adventure pressing buttons on modern technology. Sometimes they work!

Dave said...

Nothing happening ....how can you say that when this dynamic government with a motivational leader is shepherding us through this crisis!!

We, Rhondda Cynon Taf, are now in lockdown.

Adullamite said...

Dave, Dominic is doing his best...oh you mean Boris!