Wednesday 27 May 2020

Witless Wednesday


This sums up my day.
Doing nothing but drinking coffee and reading things.
The hardest work was getting this laptop to work, thanks to another Microsoft download it has since been giving trouble.  Isn't it always the way?  At least it works, even if it requires restarting, indeed Blogger requires restarting also, several times, as this is hindered by the updated software.  While it works now it was slow and unwilling to start, Blogger also, and I look forward to tomorrows beginning struggle.
However that apart, I read Twitter for news, books for knowledge, and did little else.  I was going to watch Boris meeting the House Committee this afternoon but could not face the lies.  Since then I have learned there were lots of lies.  Cummings is still around and I await the Durham Police next step.  Take your time lads, get it right.
Of course, after all this coffee I cannot sleep...

5 comments:

the fly in the web said...

After today, technology can be shoved where the sun does not shine.
Leo sent for a smart watch from China - where else? When it arruved, it was set to some time in Ulan Bator, and we could not fathom out how to change it.
I took it to a cell phone repair shop today where the chap plugged it into my mobile 'phone and sorted the problem....except thaty my phone would then not switch off!
I have left the 'phone with him......and given Leo his watch.
He now tells me he is waiting for yet another watch...one which glows in the dark!
I seem to remember those...loaded with uranium, as I recall...

Adullamite said...

Fly, You have my technical ability! Uranium filled watches, China will keep all that stuff, for their bombs...

Lady Di Tn said...

Mr A
The dog and cat responsives on the poster are priceless. I have gotten to not turning on the news on this side of the pond. It is only exceeding depressing and I wonder just how much is true. I hate all the numbers and charts. Working in accounting I would make all kind of charts for the Second VP's meeting and he would request which data he wanted me to include so he could express what he wanted to show. Therefore when I see charts, I wonder what data was left out. Peace

Mike Smith said...

The caramel latte is my favourite.

Adullamite said...

Lady, All government figures are lies, always.

Mike, Double mocha for me...