Tuesday 10 July 2018

Tiring Work...


Returning to work, I use that word loosely, I discover the workmen still around, scaffolding in place and the new exhibition beginning to appear.  This will be for the summer months filling the place with kiddies and others.  Based on kids stories it will feature things they like to read about and get involved with.
I cannot tell how much I am looking forward to this...

 
Making the mistake of using the bosses name when saying hello to this boy earlier was not, I discovered, the thing to do!  My explanation that the teeth confused me did not provide an acceptable response.  Hers are actually harder as I soon found...


While the banging and screwing, cursing and raging continued in the gallery I was entrusted with using the computer to find school addresses.  This is a simple enough work but not when the password does not let me in, not when the mark at the end turns out, after forty attempts, to be an exclamation mark and part of the password, and then the cursor decides to go where it will for no good reason whatsoever.  A ten minute 'cut & paste' job lengthened immeasurably.  However I 
finished it and left her with the problems.  
You may ask what is the bear doing?
I have no idea but I will soon find out.  I wonder if it eats children...



2 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Just don't go to that museum late at night if you don't want to find out what the animals are really doing.......

Adullamite said...

Jenny, I hear and obey O wise one...