Thursday 12 July 2018

Nice Day...

As I teetered my way up to Sainsburys this morning I glanced around the slowly filling car park and failed to notice any English flags today.  Possibly they were all over in the corner, beside the recycling bins...?  The social media was far from sociable today, only Scots, Welsh and Irish appeared keen to comment on last nights game, sullen resentment appearing to be the approach from English quarters.  I like that!   One chap gave the sad "Scotland didn't get there" reply and I saw him off with "UKIP are raging!"  Now he will not speak to me, him being black and that I mean...
However the suggestion that Nicola Sturgeon ought to make July 11th a national holiday in Scotland has as far as I know not yet been debated in the Scots Parliament.


A man masquerading as a US president has been found wandering the streets of the English capital surrounded by high security.  Police for many areas have been drafted in to protect the public and Humphrey the Downing Street cat has hidden itself away after hearing comments about Trump and his love of 'pussy.'  
There have been some daft US presidents, in the 19th century one or two were not exactly civilised, but in recent days we have become used to a more sophisticated politician than the market trader now in that office.  Others have brought opposition, Reagan and Dubya among them but none have been regarded in such a low manner than this lout.  What a shame for decent Americans.


Apart from ensuring Englishmen suffer I have done little but waste away today.
I think it was worth it!

4 comments:

the fly in the web said...

You could have played Johnny Cope at top volume with the windows open...that is, if your neighbours are English...
That would learn them...especially if played at the hour of reveille with a full complement of pipes and drums.
Mark you, you might have needed earplugs yourself...and the rest of the St. Cuthbert's to restore the balance of your nerves.

















Adullamite said...

Fly, Sadly my immediate neighbours would not bother too much. However there are people who are not keen to speak to me as yet...

Lady Di Tn said...

I would think it is a Scotsmans dream to see any English defeat. The true massquerader flew out with his big ears and now living the life on his yacht. At least the taxpayers did not have to buy Trump one. He is not even taking a salary. Big Ears came in poor but he and Clinton now have millions lining their pockets. Yes, I cringe alot when Trump opens his mouth or twits but I would vote for him again . Hillary is a criminal and should be locked up and her husband did a lots worse in the oval office with Monica than our present man in the same office. Peace

Adullamite said...

Lady, Trump is a criminal and not welcome in this, or any other, nation. Keep him there.