Tuesday 11 September 2012

No Time



No time to post.  I need to prepare for Scotland playing Macedonia tonight.  (Isn't Macedonia where they grow mixed vegetables?) It's a must win game, and with a numpty of a manager, who has replaced one of our best players while leaving the worst on the field our chances are slim.  Still we are used to this and when we get beat we will be rid of him.  That's the things about supporting Scotland, we are always positive!

Still, whatever happens I've got the stores in for emergencies.




.

5 comments:

Kay G. said...

Oh, this is funny. It's almost as funny as all the bottles of water that people now buy, but not quite.
You must look at Martha's "Who Care Pills" on her blog..it is ploughingthroughlife.blogspot.com

Jenny Woolf said...

For one minute I thought you were going to get in some tins of mixed veg. I don't know why I thought that, it wasn't a very clever thought really.

Well, hope the right team won anyway.

Adullamite said...

Kay, Indeed, but this stuff is genuine.

Jenny, Mixed veg fills my brain!

Mo said...

Only in Scotland would they consider they could posibly run out of water. I hope you have plenty of beer just in case.

Adullamite said...

Mo, It's such a positive attitude Scots carry with them everywhere. But it will not win.....