Monday 24 September 2012

I was going to ....




...grumble about the rain which fell after I had gone up the road this morning.  However I merely give thanks that I was inside when it went on to hammer down once I had got inside.  I could instead murmur about the John Terry shambles.  A small situation which has gone well out of proportion just because the tabloids want to get back at him, and there are some who dislike him and exaggerate a slur for their own reasons.  He is probably not the nicest man, but even so there comes a time to call a halt.  There are worse folks walking the streets who are ignored by the media.  Just look at the Tory Party! I could whine easily about silly wee girls who get banned from school for having the wrong hair colour/trousers or whatever and run to the press in tears.  My sympathy for their breaking clear rules is very low.  My thoughts on the 15 year old who ran off with a 30 year old teacher is even less obvious.

However I canny be bothered.  Instead I wish to think of blue skies:-



or football in the park on newly cut sweet grass.  I remember that fragrance well, I spent my football career face down amongst it!



or possibly considering pretty young lassies:-



oh.....wrong picture......blast this laptop!


8 comments:

Relax Max said...

Ah, yes, the John Terry shambles.

Adullamite said...

Max, You know about this....?

Mo said...

OMG this is tooooo much

Unknown said...

Justice at last!

Adullamite said...

Mo, How do you think I feel.....!

Jerry, Injustice I think!

A. said...

From not the nicest man to not the nicest women, in one short post. Are they wearing undergarments, all of them?

Adullamite said...

A, You think I stopped to look....?

Gerry Hatrić said...

Oh, there goes my breakfast!