Monday 3 September 2012




The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a Vacuum cleaner.
Talk about Dyson with death.

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador ."
"Really, ..." says Mick "Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst.
So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid.
When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin,
3 hours later and they're still walking about with it.
I thought to myself, they've lost the plot .....

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70! "Blow this," I thought,
"I can get one cheaper off the web."

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.

I was at a cash point yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.


I was driving this morning when I saw an AA van parked up.
The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable.
I thought to myself, "That guy's heading for a breakdown."



.

6 comments:

Kay G. said...

Pushing the little old lady over, checking her balance is the one that me chuckle. Perhaps I have heard the others or I am just cruel!
Glad your sense of humour is intact.

A. said...

The photo is good....

Adullamite said...

Kay, All my jokes are old......

A, Hmmmm

Jenny Woolf said...

These are better than most jokes I see on the internet. That might sound like faint praise, but it's not.

Adullamite said...

Jenny, Any praise is good! :)

Unknown said...

BOO! HISS!