Tuesday 14 April 2009

Back to Work Tuesday



The world returns to normal as folk head back to work, well most of them. Many kids are still of school and of those that have gone back many have skipped it anyway. The world turns once again, well not here, the 'Man Flu' still left me woozy this morning, will these bugs never end? So I sat here and 'rested' instead of following the usual course. The cloud cover remained, the sun occasionally shone through, but I just let my head throb and my mind wander. It didn't go far!
Tomorrow I will return to the job hunt, finish the jobs that lie abandoned, and go back to bed several times. (Actually I will not do the latter. I just say that to upset them who are working.)

4 comments:

Mike said...

Graham get on a flight here, they have a riot in Bangkok then the government rewards them by extending the New Year holiday by two days!

Like the photo by the way. Reminds me when I was a lad.

Terence McDanger said...

Just so long as it's understood, I did not give you the flu.

It'd add a whole new dimension to the term 'computer virus' if I had. It's just not credible.

Anonymous said...

Get better soon, and stop making me envious mentioning being able to sleep whenever you want.

1st Lady said...

THAT photo is the only method for the Edinburgh tramworks to be completed in time and under budget.