Thursday 23 February 2023

Thursday Twaddle


Dismal week so far.  Feeling a bit rough and today was the first time I could attempt some exercise properly.  The past few weeks have jaded me somewhat with the latest bug.  Things get done but slowly and sometimes twice because I forgot to actually do what I intended to do.
There was some time spent on Twitter defending Kate Forbes from the gay and trans lobby.  How dare she believe something and take it into politics just like they do?  How dare she threaten their privileged position within the SNP and stand up in public and state how she would vote against their behaviour?
Tsk!  Such beliefs ought to be kept to yourself, unlike the beliefs of the gay and trans mob who are free to say and do what they like!  
Such fun!
Especially as the Bishops in England are getting deeper into the mire, and that conflict is ongoing.  So, I had enough of this and have attempted to avoid Twitter for a day or two, I was to tired to continue, and have been dwelling in the realms of fantasy instead.  er, I mean searching YouTube for fantasy seascapes, or ships at sea, to give a background far from home.  There are masses of You tubes worth watching, and being on laptop there are no adverts thanks to AdBlock Plus.   The masses of irrelevant ads on the phone amaze me.  Lying in bed last night, searching YouTube for a video on the phone, reminded me of reading the 'Beano' under the covers by torchlight!  No mother came in to complain.
PlusNet did play up again.  The bill came in and I logged on, but it refused my login even though it has not been changed.  I fussed and raged but it made no difference.  I attempted a new password but still nothing gave in.  I left it until today and it logged on straight away!  Why?  I suppose we will never know.  Tech is such an improvement to our stress.


3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

These lurgies really pull you down...and especially when the weathet has been miserable.
I too found the attacks on Kate Forbes hypocritical...on3 can oly hope that she...or Ash Reagan...could be elected to get rid of the alliance with these twisted Greens. Still, looking at who is rigging the election it will probably be the already failed at everything minister taking his chance to fail as First Minister.
I have security cameras on the gates and the sheep pen and the apparatus has the temperament of a startled ewe....never let it switch itself off or it will sulk and refuse to start. Infuriating...artificial it may be, intelligence, never!

Kay G. said...

Nice daffs!

Adullamite said...

Fly, All quiet today in Edinburgh, a few startled ewe's might be good for them in Holyrood.

Kay, Nice indeed.