Saturday 25 February 2023

Daffodils and Rome


Typical Saturday, nothing happening, too much football and not enough enjoyment.  Rushed dinners, bread like concrete (last sourdough I buy), and umpteen cups of tea sum up the day.  The sun shines, the sky is blue, the chill from the north wind has found me, and the electric people wish to install a 'smart meter' they have already been told will not work, but they have asked me for the meter reading also.  This apparently is to avoid me being overcharged!  Pah!
However, I did waste a good 30 minutes on this...

5 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Sourdough...such a fad.
I'll enjoy that video later, once I've sorted the animals.

Lady Di Tn said...

Mr A
People I did not care to read my blog were coming over and reading it which made me an Angry Kitty. So in true Kitty Justice fashion I set the settings as private. Now no one can read it without an invite. Rats to complicated for this Kat so I just stopped blogging all together. I have lost interest in FB and have given it up for Lent. And with further thought I may just give it entirely. So I am now back to read my favorite blogs and some are still active and others not. We are having up and down weather here in Tennessee. Wed and Thurs last week we broke a 1897 record of 83 on Wed with a high of 85 and Thurs no broken record but still in the eighties. Friday the bottom dropped out and we barely got to 40 , then rain and cold are still with us.
Burr. Peace be with you ole friend.

Adullamite said...

Fly, No more sourdough!

Lady, Quite right, invite people, keep out the baddies! Enjoy the heat, there is none here!

Jenny Woolf said...

I think the electricity barons have finally managed to trap us and we are having a smart meter installed too. Save money? We shall see but I am not getting my hopes up

Adullamite said...

Jenny, It is certainly easier, but cheaper? Today I note my 'expected bill' over the year will double!