Saturday 11 February 2023

Lazy Saturday

Saturday has been a delightful day of rest.  
I ignored Twitter's demands, read fitful news, and ignored the world's problems.
Fair to say the world ignored mine.
I lounged, I ate, I read books, I daydreamed, though I may actually have been asleep, I ignored the outside world.  
It was a good day.
With the main football being last night, and today's being Scottish cup games and little else, I have avoided much football also.
Until tonight.
Tonight I watch the 5:30 game.
This will end the day quite well.
I need more days like this.

3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Another win for Scotland in the Six Nations.....not at all pleased today as the person who was suppose to sit with Leo while I went to an exhibition went down with a lurgy...so it was the usual round of cooking, washing and generally messing about as usual.

Adullamite said...

Fly, This rugby appears easy. Shame about these sick poeple, they ought to be banned.

Adullamite said...

Jenny, Indeed! That is one good thing of remaining indoors, no cash is spent.