Friday 3 December 2021

Afternoon Booster!

 

 
Another day, another jab!  This time it is the 'Booster.'  This one Boris is desperate for people to have in the hope less die and he does not get the blame if they do.  I suppose with 140,000 dead, 489 while he was having an illegal party, and today a total of 115 children dead, there is enough problems for him to ignore and buckpass to get on with.

So off I hobbled, rushing to get there in time for the appointed hour.  I need not have bothered!  This jab is given by a church organsation, and well organised they are.  However, with one thing and another there was a queue, quite a long queue, all muttering about 'Booked Times' and standing outside waiting in the dark.  Most obeyed and understood, some objected, and those working there were  indicating that they were all volunters giving their time freely for this, which pacified some grumblers.  I suppose we are all so used to having what we want when we want it and not happy to wait. 

 
I ought to mention that I did not enter either of these public houses, I was just trying the wee camera on night shots, and not very successful sadly.  The blurring shows it is not up to such things but as I want some night shots I may have to try again with the big camera. 
I felt very weary from last weekend on, and I wonder if the Flu jab was responsible?  So I await any reaction to this 'Booster' with interest.  However, after the first Jab I found my immune system improved by it, the terrible long cold that lasted for months has not returned, and I blame the Jab!  So I am happy to have as many as they wish. 
 

1 comment:

the fly in the web said...

Very glad you have thrown off that persistent cold...they drag you down so much.
I haven't been in a pub for over fory years...i expect i would faint at the prices,,,but they looked very welcoming on a dark night.