Wednesday 21 July 2021

Royal Spam

If there is one thing the editors of the grubby press know it is that the Royal Family sell!
There is an unquenched desire to know the secret dealings within 'Buck House' and other royal accomodation, the nation wants to 'doff the cap' yet know how their 'betters' live.  This has always been true, loyalty to the throne lies deep in the mind of many in the UK, usually it is just a mythical view that is grasped.
Since Diana was stupidly married by Charles, he needed a son or two, rather than Camilla, a woman he liked and who liked and understood him.  Instead we have the pantomime of Diana, now continuing under her demented son (who is the father we ask?).  While Kate and William, a man with his mothers brain, follow a PR exercise appealing to the nation as kind, thoughtful people who cause no trouble, an ideal King some say, but in truth as false as all the rest.  Harry and his woman, clearly she is the brains in that outfit, continues to draw fire from all around by putting his foot in it rather than keeping his head down and seeking good PR.  Not for Harry common sense (too 'common' perhaps) and consideration, instead a book, his life's story, but who will write this, him or her?  
The 'Daily Star' famed for the less than considerate headlines, offers a glimpse into the book, and indeed a glimpse of the reviews still to come.  We wait and see.
This will all end in tears, and many sales for the dying gutter press.
 
 
I have been getting lots of spam recently, all identical, all informing me I can make various amounts, usually around $1300 montly.
It is the spelling of 'montly' that makes me wonder about these posts.
Each one from a different name, each offering such success, each offering success 'montly.'
Two or three come through each day and I am left wondering if anyone actually falls for such clear Spam?  I suppose someone with little English might fall for it, I wonder if it pays?
Maybe I ought to try this myself, maybe I ought to send out millions of Spam and get rich....! 


5 comments:

Dave said...

I haven't had Spam in years. I used to like it fried too, I dread to think to think of it now.

the fly in the web said...

It seems to me, given all the pandering to the dim witted offspring of Diana - and who else, one wonders - that he must be a real nightmare. In a more enlightened age he would have been walled up like his supposed forebear the Monster of Glamis.

Adullamite said...

Dave, I tried it a while back, it did not taste as I remembered it. Glad you are out and about, I hope all went well.

Fly, Walling him up may yet occur...

Dave said...

Thanks Mr A, getting there.

Adullamite said...

Dave, Good to hear.