Thursday 24 October 2019

Aye! Aye! Sherlock...


The internet is a wonderful tool for investigating people.  On occasions nothing turns up, the quest fails as we know too little about them to seek a source for information, on other occasions information falls out of the web like stuff from an overflowing cupboard.  Today I was lucky in one search!
My new neighbours are very quiet.  This makes me suspicious as they are young, the folks below in their early20's, the couple next door late teens.  A quick search for her next door offered little and his name has yet to be discovered, however a visitor yesterday indicated something about them that needs more knowledge.  The visitors, too women, the leading one very efficient, the younger one learning how to be efficient and er, 'firm.'  These appear to be social workers, that explains how the kids can afford the rent and have as yet avoided selling drugs and offering blaring bad music to the world.  I now suspect he has left prison and will be on some sort of rehabilitation work, one of them, possibly both, certainly goes of to work daily.
The folks downstairs were much easier to investigate.  Their mail does not have the flat number on it and so I noticed their names, these names are found on facebook, that source of much information for personnel officers worldwide.  She was found, usual girly stuff, and he it turns out is a police officer!  That explains his funny hours, his good behaviour and determination not to get caught out somewhere.  'Well, what do you know?'
This is very interesting as it shows the reason for good behaviour.  Now I must try to get to know them better and elicit more info.  Not that I am nosey or anything, I just like to know what's going on...


6 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Well, one good excuse 'if you want to know the time, ask a policeman;.

Dave said...

It could be handy having a police presence in the complex.

Kay G. said...

Lucky you, having a police presence. At first, I thought you were going to say they were aliens from another planet. I've seen too many movies in my life.

Adullamite said...

Fly, I will ask him at 3:30 in the morning, that's when I wish to know the time...

Dave, He is keeping quiet about it. Maybe I will put a Blue Lamp outside.

Kay, You, see to many movies...?

Jenny Woolf said...

Handy having a policeman there - maybe he will offer you a job as a detective!

Adullamite said...

Jenny, I shall start reading Agatha Christie!