Monday 13 February 2017

Cold Sun


See!  I told you it was cold!  I found this man posing for Christmas cards and Calendars in the gardens this afternoon!  He missed the snow as it had melted by then but he was ready for the next lot, his scarf and mittens were lying in the background.  


There was sunshine today trying to pretend the east wind was not happening.  It failed!  However as it is now half term around here the place is chock full of kids running around.  I dread going to Tesco tomorrow as a million kids will be there.  That reminds me some will be in the museum doing arty things tomorrow.  What with that and the popular art exhibition I may not find time to read my book!  Bah!


You can tell it has been another quiet time.  
Some excitement will arrive soon, and the weather might warm up...



4 comments:

Suza said...

beautiful pictures. I love the little bird. Very nice

Lee said...

That little bird is just so beautiful! :)

Jenny Woolf said...

Robins always cheer me up. In ye olden days it was apparently bad luck if one came inside the house, but then I would have thought any bird inside the house was not ideal.

the fly in the web said...

Gorgeous robin!
Put your ear plugs in tomorrow.