Friday 8 June 2012

Power and Beans!




As you will recall the power unit of my pc decided to take up smoking.  Bright little me deduced from this that there was a problem, no fool me!  Having struggled with the vexing laptop long enough, and only now having it under control, I managed to scrape money for a new power unit for the pc.  This afternoon I installed the brute and having done so I find the fans go around but the pc does not work.  Something is not right.  See I am clever.  A quick web search found too many helps available to make sense of this afternoon!  There was only one thing to do, I'm off to watch Euro 2012 instead!


Luckily I have stocked up sufficient food stocks for the Euro competition!   
I might need more pies mind......
   
.

3 comments:

Gerry Hatrić said...

Good choice. Let the PC sulk for a bit longer.

Adullamite said...

It may be sulking for a while as I attempt to get it going...

Jenny Woolf said...

I know which I would prefer to do and I don't even like watching football! (dare I say...)