Friday 15 June 2012

My Eyes!



My eyes are wearing out looking at this new blog.  I have been checking the links and some fool has made them too small.  In between increasing the size, looking for their origin and general laptop use I find my eyes strained to breaking point!  If there is a breaking point for eyes that is. Now I am attempting to watch Ukraine play France and someone sent a huge rainstorm that has caused a major hindrance to the game.  It has been suspended for ages and might just go ahead.  Tsk! The emotional strain this causes  the fan.  Jings the game has started, I'm off....


Not worth watching at the moment, I hate to say it but the rain has dampened things down.  Also they will delay the next game for fifteen minutes.  This means it will be well after cocoa time when I get to bed again.  Although on this occasion it may be worth is if Sweden beat England!  Now that is worth staying up late for, innit?  Must go and fix food as it is now half time.  Now where is that pie & Bovril.....?






3 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Love the poster! :)
Quite a lot of people on the forum found the new style of blog is hard on the eyes. Seems as if Blogger hasn't done anything about that. I'm continuing with the old style as long as it is there.

red dirt girl said...

A fool for football ... who would have guessed ???!

xxx

Adullamite said...

Jenny, Blogger changes do irritate. I have to keep adjusting font size to read without strain!

RDG, A fool? Me? ......oh!