Wednesday 4 June 2008

Hello Again!

I am sorry to announce leave of absence must come to a close and I henceforth return to this blog. Naturally you will all now despair at having to look in once more on my psychotic ramblings, and naturally I feel sympathy for you - well I don't actually, so there!

The spiritual problem has eased and indeed may have been other than what I thought. However it was not very nice and I really do not wish to undergo the loss of everything life has again! Dear me no!

I am grateful for the kind words posted here. Some folks either missed me or needed me to exist just to be an example of what can happen if things go wrong! I believe many schools refer to me when warning kids what will happen if.....! However I missed you also! You do not realise how nice it is to find a blog full of wisdom, humour, or just life, every time I look at those on my neighbourhood. A wide range of human life, and I must say a wide range of differing yet very lovely people.

I am grateful for the comments, and glad I know you - even from afar.

Excuse me while I burst into tears like a 'Bafta' winner.
Thanks

5 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Have you been away then?

Great to have you back, auld fella - I was getting a tad worried. I thought you may have been nobbled by a certain mad Russian...

Anonymous said...

It's funny, but I'm crying like a Grammy winner!

Welcome back, mate! It's great to see you, Graham.

*HUGS*

Gerry Hatrić said...

Glad to have you back, you miserable old git, but unlike Isaiah there will be no hugs, being a pseudo-Brit and all. :-D

Anonymous said...

What, Brits don't hug? What's the world coming to, Robert? ;-)

IJ Hanna Lucky said...

Welcome back, happy you are ok Godbless